Microsoft Surface Studio 2 is the best touch screen you can find for drawing and digital creation. Microsoft Surface Tablets and Laptops are well known and Surface Studio is getting some interesting reviews.
Microsoft has launched Surface Studio 2, a very powerful update designed to take a serious hit on the creative markets. Though the exterior design of the Surface Studio 2 has not changed greatly, there have been some very significant changes inside.
- Design – Like the older version, the microsoft surface studio 2 has a 28-inch display with 4,500-by-3,000 resolution (192 dpi).
- Feature – The ‘Zero Gravity Hinge’ allows the touch-sensitive screen to be tilted backward so that designers and illustrators can use it as a kind of digital canvas with a Surface Pen stylus.
- Surface Pen and Dial – With a keyboard and mouse, the Surface Studio 2 works just like any other Windows 10 All-in-One. But fold it in draft mode and break the surface pen and dial, making it a very different product.
- Performance – Graphics performance is strong. There is no doubt that the Surface Studio 2 can handle a wide range of graphics and design applications.
- Price – The Microsoft Surface Studio 2 starts at £3,549 with a GTX 1060, 16GB of RAM and 1TB of storage. Upgrading to a GTX 1070 and 32GB of RAM costs £4,249 or £4,749 with 2TB of storage.
Now, you can get this product of Microsoft office online at the Microsoft website.